Learn to chant the Saundarya Lahari LIVE with Sn Śivani
(Online Study Group)
To support your Navaratri chanting Sadhana.
Learn to chant the Saundarya Lahari, a 103-Sloka Mantra text. The Saundarya Lahari is chanted every morning for 9 days at Ishtadev Niwas Ashram during Navaratri (The 9 Nights of Durga) during the Spring and Fall. By learning to chant the Saundarya Lahari, students have an opportunity to better focus their mind during Navaratri Sadhana and learn the English translation of each Sloka.
Online Zoom Study Group with private online access to sessions to be watched at your convenience!
This will be an online study group, hosted on Zoom every Friday, starting May 1, 2020 from 6-7pm mountain time, to be run in 3 parts. Part 1 starts May 1, 2020 and runs for 8 Friday evenings. If you are unable to join one Friday, all those who sign up for the Study Group will have private, online access to the sessions so that you can watch again and again at your own convenience.
What you will receive:
By signing up for the Online Saundarya Lahari study group, you will receive:
- Overview of the Saundarya Lahari
- Guided Mantra chanting of each Saundaraya Lahari sloka
- Saundarya Lahari mantra sheets
- Guided English translation
- Zoom access for 6-7pm mountain time study group (Part 1 starting May 1, 2020 and running for 8 weeks)
- Private online database access to ALL Saundarya Lahari study groups - LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE!